Saturday, March 19, 2011

The end has come :( - March 19, 2011

Hello Readers!

I am sad to say that this will be my last blog post.  I am currently back in the US and I can honestly say that I enjoyed every second of my experience while in Delhi interning with the Human Rights Law Network.  As I reflect on my time in Delhi, I am very appreciative of the wonderful opportunity that  I had.  I would definitely like to thank Northeastern Law School's PHRGE Fellowship for granting me this opportunity.  In addition, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time working with all of the wonderful lawyers, social activists, and interns within these last few months, they've taught me a lot during my internship. 

I have been back in the US for almost a month now and I must say that I really miss India.  My last week in India my friends bought me a cake and we went out for dinner.

The cake said "Happy Birthday" lol.


I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog these last few months.  I hope that you have enjoyed my stories, pictures and adventures. 


Peace and Love <3


Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment